July 28, 2012

Play that song / 1

Because obviously my life isn't busy enough with working full time, art projects (including my Summer Of Love art journal), learning about photography, reading, getting ready for fall semester, spending some quality facetime with people I love...I signed up for yet another art journaling class taught by, once again, the eversolovely Miss Kara Haupt. I mentioned it two weeks ago in a B&P post. Yeah. That one. Art journaling about music is taking me to some really exciting, weird, deep, and semi-scary places. 

You guys, even though I turn a twitching, wary eye/fullbodycringe at the thought of marriage, it's a little too late for me. I'm married to music, and always have been. More on this later, because I never personally weighed in during the Record Store Day series, but I wanted to share some of the pages I've done in this book so far. I included one or two lyrics pages in my Summer of Love journal, but this is a whole other beast. A composition book turned awesome. And in true Loverboy style, I'm lovin' every minute of it
front&back cover, unfinished / button detail (gold dipped in neon pink...it was a good idea at the time...)
inside cover / intro page / detail
genre page / other side of the spread is blank right now (why I listen to what I do..hmm)
random journaling / music from my past page / detail

3 comments:

  1. i know i've said it before, & i'll say it again, i just adore looking at your art journal pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! I'm a little art journal obsessed right now, if you can't tell, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so good at this game.

    i love peeking into your journal. thanks for sharing pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...