1. This retro chef letter set from Present&Correct...the idea to make postcards out of photos from my vintage cookbooks was born out of this lovely find!
3. THESE PRINTS BY LAURA EVANS! All caps required; I just love them so much. You can scoop these up and many more right here. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
4. This collage by Kim Smith of Art Equals Happy (lovely blog, PS). Simple palette, simple truth. You can buy it here.
5. I want Larissa's mantle in my life, but mainly the Africa she made herself; that crafty little lady! The heart over Ethiopia and ERRTHANG. In. Love. My sister made one of Cuba for my grandma this Christmas...but it's no Africa. Just sayin.
6. This fun manual photography printable! Breakin' down the basics in a colorful way.
7. This post by Amanda of Little Tranquility about her love love love for Sylvia Plath. Woman after my own heart!
8. Regina Spektor's new album, What We Saw From the Cheap Seats, still streaming on NPR; thanks Christine for letting me know it dropped on Tuesday!
9. This FANTASTIC letter from Ronald Reagan to his son before he got married. I think everyone considering tying the knot should read this, but this is coming from a non-married person, so take that as you will.
10. Meredith of One Sheepish Girl's Bonjour, Paris Blush List is so full of beauty...just go czech it out. Brought a smile to my face...and then made me want to watch Funny Face! Haha.
Random thought: I need more yarn in my life. Happy Thursday, guys.