May 18, 2013

Renegade Austin 2013

I meant to post this yesterday, but THIS WEEKEND is the Renegade Craft Fair in Austin! You can hang out with vendors ranging from local to international at the Palmer Events Center. WAY too much love and respect for these artisans who throw their souls into their work. So sad I didn't get to go this year, but if you're in the area be sure to czech it out! They'll be there tomorrow! 

I'm completely biased, but here are a few booths I HIGHLY recommend: 
>> The Mossy Fox (LOVE this lady!)

You can see some of my past Renegade ventures here: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 
Happy weekending loves! 

xo


1 comment:

  1. such wow-ness! that little minnow has some fab prints. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...