September 20, 2012

Bits & Pieces

1. The new Polaroid z2300 is kind of amazing. Printable sticky prints? My heart melted...until I saw the price. But still, a girl can dream. 
2. So excited for the peoplewebs shop to open up again on Sept. 22nd! I can't wait to see the new designs Lindsi's been working on! 
1 / 2
3. Style crushin' on the lovely Tieka of Selective Potential. I mean. This girl's got it. 
4. Look, I don't know when I got so girly, but it's happening. I don't really wear makeup, like at all, ever. I'm happy with a set of tweezers and an eyelash curler (I'm not a complete jungle woman, ok) but lately I've found myself in the cosmetic aisle of wherever I happen to be...staring at lipstick. I can count the number of times I've worn it in my life on one hand (two of which were recent; read: when I tried wearing it to work). THAT SAID...I want to experiment and build my collection. Which currently consists of a dark red I wore to prom, and a neon pink the jury's still out on. Long ramble short, this post from Cotton & Curls is really cute. 
5. Leninka's product photos are amazing. I can't even. You can find the crochet triangle jabot here and the crochet collar jabot here
6. MYHEART.
7. This is happening TOMORROW. I have been waiting impatiently for The Perks of Being a Wallflower to come out, and now it's almost here! Screenings are limited and there aren't any in my area so that's a bummer...looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer, but oh well. Still exciting. Edited to add: the movie website says that it'll be released in Houston on the 28th...where, I don't know, but I hope they're not kidding. 
8. Have you heard about The 100? Aside from being the coolest thing ever, the project is giving everyone who didn't get selected or just plain wants to be part of it a chance to join the partaaay! Grab a disposable; October 1-7 is go time! Click here for details. 

9. I mentioned this last week, but don't forget to check out Christine's fall playlist! She's added some new songs, and it just keeps getting better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...