There will always be a special spot in my soul reserved for floral prints. I've been incredibly inspired by floral patterns as of late, so here's a little something to brighten your day!
1. These beauties growing at my grandma's house
2. Umm, where can I find a camera like this?!
3. These ADORABLE vintage inspired bridesmaids dresses from Sohomode. Too bad they're on reserve!
4. What my bike would look like if I had one.
|5/One Sheepish Girl|
5. Remember the crochet button tutorial I posted during the National Craft Month series? Yikes! Meredith's floral button tutorial brings to life what I couldn't...and it's much much cuter, haha. I'm so in love with it...I have plenty of old cardigans that need some restyle love!
6. I could die happy with this ensemble in my possession. The mix and match possibilities are endless, but together?! Killer combination, friends. This is my dream.
7. These pink hydrangeas make my day!
|8/9/An Apple A Day 10/An Apple A Day|
8-10. These photos from floral designer Amy Merrick's blog. I could spend hours ogling her arrangements, and the behind-the-scenes of it all.
Edited to add: 11. I found this post today by Mandy of Dash It All while perusing the interwebs...my soul was melting. These pictures are fantastic.
Happy Thursday everyone! PS I've got some exciting things planned for next week, and I can't wait to share them with you! Details coming soon...