A few things for your Thursday. Enjoy!
1. This old photograph of the kitchen at my parents' very first house. I barely remember it because we moved when I was two, but the house stayed in the family for a few years after. I love the color scheme.
2. This bit of love fo yo ears! I've listened to this quick clip so many times in the past week, I can't even EXPRESS how much I love it. Knitting + historical references I.E. RICHARD NIXON...I'm straight smitten, haha.
3. These gorgeous dresses by Mari Koppanen. I've followed her work on Burdastyle for a few years now, but these will always be some of my favorites. Now, if only she'd open a shop...
4. This post by Meredith of One Sheepish Girl. To all of my knittin' or crochetin' ladies out there, this one's for you. The 5 Stages of Knitting Mistake Grief expresses the true nature of a needlework fail...from the initial gut-punch realization that you've spoiled a few stitches, to the gut-wrenching unravel process, and finally, to acceptance that yes, you're starting over, but it really isn't the end of the world. Despite how it feels sometimes. Haha.
|Photo from Vintage Confections|
5. These monogrammed lollipops by Vintage Confections. I almost ordered them for something a few weeks ago, but their private orders are backed up for at least 6-8 weeks! Of course I was bummed, but that's pretty cool that they're staying busy and so successful. It really IS hard to find products similar to theirs (believe me, I tried) and that speaks volumes about the work they do.