1. All-electronic tollways exist. As in, EZ tag-only. Whoops.
2. Compassion for yourself may very well be one of the most difficult but good lord most rewarding forms of self-care, ever.
3. I can appreciate an old-fashioned mouse.
4. One more year without SXSW won’t kill me… I guess.
5. Banana-crème-coconut pies are fun to make and fun to eat!
6. Waking up earlier really works wonders.
7. Fear is not insurmountable. It just takes practice.
8. The feeling after the final payment on a long-term expense = a beautiful form of freedom I’ve yet to name but want to marry.
9. This album fails to get old, years and years and years later. Especially this song.
10. Waco and I will probably never be on good terms. I’ve accepted it.
As you head into a weekend of colored beer, pinching, and other green/awesome things, take a minute and ask yourself that question. You might be surprised by the answer.
So, dear friend, what've YOU learned this week?