March 7, 2012

So this happened.

I came home from work at the end of the afternoon, walked into the kitchen, and...



…yep! My mom and I were randomly matching. I didn’t even see her that morning, so this was definitely not planned. We immediately dragged my brother outside to take photos; he rolled his eyes and complained the whole time but I know he got a kick out of it. 


We had a good laugh. And of course, the usual “we-both-have-way-too-much-black-in-our-closets-oh-well!” conversation ensued. It doesn’t help that we’re always borrowing clothes from each other. I try to accessorize with colors & prints if I’m wearing a lot of black, but she’ll walk outta the house in black from head to toe (in a completely cute and classy way of course!) and not give it a second thought.


Like mother, like daughter.


Hope y’all are having a great week! What color do you have the most of in your closet? When was the last time you matched outfits with someone?


dress - target, cardigan - thrifted, leggings - thrifted, flats - cotton on, necklaces - thrifted 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...