February 10, 2013

Reality anonymous
































Friday night before/after shenanigans and errands errands errands. Not sure how long this look will stick...either way, a selfdancebleachmusicparty was just what I needed. Also, I failed to mention I joined in the 14 Days of Love photo challenge posed by Mandy of Miss Indie...I'm a little behind, but I'll get there haha. In other news, here are some things I'm currently...

Watching // Everything ever made with Ezra Miller, On the Road, Cloud Atlas, Downton Abbey, Walking Dead, people (haha)

Reading // Just finished Demian, almost done with Narcissus and Goldmund, about to start the Collected Shorter Plays by Samuel Beckett, waiting for Reborn: Journals & Notebooks by Susan Sontag to arrive in the mail! (hit me with recommendations, yo!)

Listening // Frightened Rabbit's new album!, The Mynabirds, Keb' Mo', Cleanup, Zeus, getting nostalgic with Manchester Orchestra and Bad Books' first album...and spinning Live at Newport ft. BB King, Big Mama Thornton & Muddy Waters on repeeeeatmyheartmysoul (again, always down for recs!)

Planning // Valentines mail surprises, shows to check out in the next month,  art projects

Thinking // about the people I love and miss in faraway places, the steps I'm taking for a healthier life,  general lifestyle changes that need to be made

Looking forward to // music, meeting people, hard times ahead, being one year older !!! 

Happy about // hair changes, free lipstick, being alive, living in the south. I'm serious. Hoping my dearhearts up north are staying safe and warm with the crazy weather! 

What're you lovelies getting into lately? I hope everyone's having a great weekend! GRAMMYS TONIGHT! What am I saying? I haven't watched the Grammys since 2011. And before that...never. Maybe I'll actually catch em this time. I'm more of an Academy Awards kinda girl (:

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...