November 24, 2012

Roadtrippin' to Renegade!

I'm SO EXCITED for today! Roadtripping to Austin to see some dearhearts and shop handmade and have some fun. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and didn't completely lose your sanity on Black Friday. Or wreck your car. This absolutely broke my heart when I saw it Thursday. I actually drove through the fog even earlier that morning (like, 4am) and it was AWFUL. I was going 30mph on the highway because I couldn't see three feet in front of me. So if you're traveling home this weekend after visiting family, be safe please. Just in general.  

ALSO. If you're in Houston, go check out Featherface at Rudyard's tonight; it's going to be a killer show and I'm so sad to miss it! This happens every time I go out of town, dangit. Haha. GO OUT AND SUPPORT THEM FOR ME!  See ya soon lovers! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...