October 2, 2012

Over the weekend...

I started a new project that I can't WAIT to share with you! But for now, the above photo will have to do. Consider it your official sneak peek!
I also took a mini roadtrip to Katy to see THIS GUY RIGHT HERE! Nick is one of my absolute favorite people in the world and um, thank goodness for texts and phonecalls because believe it or not I haven't actually seen him in almost two and a half years. When we met up it was like I had just seen him yesterday, cuz that's just how we roll. PS don't mind the fact that my scanner FAILS at scanning instax polaroids all of a sudden. Hence off-center photo. Also, we kind of fail at making crazy faces right here. Oops. 
Katy Mills Mall has a Gap Outlet (memoriiiiiies *cue sentimental violin music*) so we had to go in there and act a fool because that's where we met when I moved to Austin a few years back. He was my first co-worker turned friend aside from my roommate at the time and is still one of the chillest dudes I know. Like, I'm glad he was there to keep me from folding all the stacks of sweaters and fixing signage. He literally swiped a v-neck outta my hand and some of the ladies passing by looked extremely startled, haha. I DIED. Definitely the icing on the cake of REUNION:TEAM BLASCHKE!  

Also, how great do we look in those glasses? Pretty sure Nero was playin' in the background. Just vibin' the look, yo. It was so great to seein this kid.  


ALSO...we may or may not be in cahoots for a fun art project...but this is early brain-storm phase so I won't spoil ze detailzzz. HAPPY TUESDAY FRAAANS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...