October 5, 2012

Always say you do.


Some fun things I'm listening to right now...PS THE NEW BAD BOOKS ALBUM DROPS NEXT WEEK AND I CAN'T.EVEN.WAIT. Too bad these guys will be at ACL in two week and too bad I won't be there for reasons I don't want to talk about and, to quote Christine, too bad a lot of things. Is Bad Books playing a show near you? IF SO, make me super jealous let me live vicariously through you and your soulexploding experience. Seriously. 


Forest Whitaker has been stuck in my head for weeks and hasn't gotten old YET. Oh Andy Hull, oh Kevin Devine. You kill.it.every.time. Also, I've been listening to way too much Lana del Rey lately. Don't know exactly how that happened/how her music appeals to me...but I think it's that Music Video Syndrome...you see the videos and the music's so epic and then you're just hooked...whereas if you'd just heard the track first, you'd just shrug without a second thought. Does that ever happen to you? I'm weird sometimes. Happy weekend friends  < 3

2 comments:

  1. i adore bad books! we saw manchester orchestra a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay a fellow Andy Hull fan! I've seen Manchester a few times myself and they never fail to impress! What do you think of the new Bad Books album?! (:

      Delete

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...