September 28, 2012


top- thrifted / skirt- thrifted / tights- my grandma's / scarf- made by me / shoes- target / necklace you can't see - gift from  my sister
I officially dubbed this the "autumn" skirt because "floral/paisley" looks weird, and the print and color pallet basically scream HELLOIAMCHANGINGLEAVES. I thrifted this baby about two years ago, and it's been sitting...and sitting...and sitting, just waiting to be altered. It has an elastic back and no pockets, so all I had to do was take in the sides a bit to bring up the waist, and made it a little shorter. I might still take it up an inch or so, but either way I'm lovin' the newest member of my closet! Dreaming up so many fun fall/winter combos to wear with this thing! 

Oh, and don't mind the tripod shadow or cars in the background. Whatever. 

ANYWAY. I hope you're having an amazing day! I'm off to practice my skirt twirls and camera jumps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...