September 9, 2012

Make it up as we go along.

Today I took a trip downtown and picked up a copy of the new Lab Magazine (which, by the way, DID come out on Labor Day, aka I'm totally quotable). PS the Barnes & Nobles in my area are lameish. ANYWAY. I'd seen this store before but never stopped in to see what their art/photography magazine selection was like...um, I spent and hour sitting on the floor reading Oh Comely magazine (which I'd never seen before but kind of love) and flipping through anything and everything that looked remotely interesting. The lady probably thought I was ridiculous. Regardless, I restrained myself and only bought what I came there for (plus issue no.5 of lovewant magazine, whatever, the photos are amazing). 

And for some reason, I felt light. The sun was out, the sky was clear, there was a cool breeze...so I walked. A lot. And took some photos. I can honestly say that in this moment, I'm the happiest I've ever been in a really long time.

(Also, I went fishing with The Boyfriend and a few of the guys last night on the pier in Galveston...and it was SO.MUCH.FUN. I haven't been in so long. I'm sure that helped). 

ALSO THIS IS HAPPENING:
First H&M, now this?! Houston, you're making it harder and harder for me to leave...

1 comment:

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...