August 29, 2012

Five Things I Respect to My Core.

It's that time ladies and gents. Cara and I are back with the weekly feature! Grab the banner, make your own Five Things list, and leave the link to your post in the comments! 

Five Things I Respect to My Core (in no particular order)

1. Small business owners; especially those who make their art for a living. That's my dream, and do I EVER respect the work you put into your passion, the sweat and blood and sacrifice and uncertainty. For those about to rock, I salute you. 

2. Organizations that aim to change the world. The startup, the rallying of people to your cause, watching the action and legislation and everything fall into place after years of roadblocks and disappointment...and to the supporters who fight for the vision unceasingly. 

3. People who live and love wholeheartedly. TO MY CORE I respect this attitude of grace and centeredness that comes with cultivating courage, compassion, and connection. This is something I strive toward every.single.day. But like Hedge and Donna, I've got a long way to go. 

4. Apparently this list is turning into "people" and not "things", but whatever. People who get married and stay married. Who value family. Men and women who take responsibility for their actions, and are active in their children's lives. 

5. Missionaries, humanitarians, and expats.  

1 comment:

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...