December 25, 2012

Alive / 2

introduction, ish
in the moment
 the reality
 the truth
the agony, the irony
random findings
 personal page detail 
...
I've written about four posts in the past hour, attempting to contrive some sort of meaningful slew of words, but instead, I leave you with more pages of the art journal I probably could've shared last week, or something. Merry Christmas friends. My heart is heavy for those whose families are missing loved ones this year. Holidays are hard, and I'm no stranger to that. All I can say is cling to what you've got and try to find joy in the little things and fleeting moments. 

xo

1 comment:

  1. I love you. I love that CS Lewis quote. I love the 'sometimes we leave because we really want to stay.' You are SO brilliant and beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...