I have my fingers in more pots than I know what to do with. And even though I haven't exactly mastered the art of anything, I HAVE learned how to do quite a few things fairly well. That means I'm always looking for new things to learn! Call it ADD....I call it a thirst for knowledge. PS be sure to check out Cara's FT list too!
1. Sew without a pattern (that means practice practice practice)
2. Not be annoyed by a sink of dirty dishes that aren't mine to the point where I feel the compulsion to do them. I'm kidding maybenotreally. But also, learning to/feeling completely comfortable shooting in manual with my dslr would be nice.
3. Process film and photos in a darkroom
4. Drive stick, even though I'll probably never own a car that requires it. I just think it's a good bonus skill to have. Like being ambidextrous. You never know when it'll come in handy (also The Boyfriend drives stick so if we're out and something happens I can't drive his car).
5. Screenprinting. And patience and grace and chilling the eff out...which are more daily practices than things you learn and suddenly know how to do all the time. So, you know. Practice.
What're some things you'd like to learn how to do?