1. I can't get enough of these awesome text bookends by Knob Creek Metal Arts. There are like 50 more I'd love to share but you can just click on over to their shop and see for yourself! 1 / 2 / 3
2. This badminton embroidery DIY is just about the coolest thing ever.
3. Totally diggin' this Little Red Riding Hood zine by Julia Staite; font+sketchlove!
4. I cleaned up my desk last week and used a bunch of small/different sized glass containers to organize my supplies...but this looks so much cooler! (Also, it's called Lab-Solutely on Modcloth. SO NERDY I LOVE IT).
5. Love these mint cutouts from Modcloth!
6. Best. Card. Ever from 4/Four Cards. Iraforlife!
8. THIS IS MY FAVORITE READ FROM LETTERS OF NOTE. FAVORITE. ABSOLUTE FAVORITETHEEND. Bob Dylan gives a drunken speech while accepting an award that offends people, and writes things like "I do not apologize for myself nor my fears". I mean.
9. This article about the historical archive that lies beneath the NY Times, curated by a single man...with more photos than could ever be digitized in this lifetime, just captures my heart. You can find more images from the archives at The Lively Morgue.
10. Elise of Enjoy It's most recent photo walk theme: TEXT. Awesome shots. (Be sure to check out the Palm Springs minibook she made too...so inspiring and fun!)
11. This lovely reminder that it's ok to leave things undone.
Happy Thursday loves!