May 25, 2012

Of note.

The book of thanks, notes, and photos for The Boyfriend that I mentioned last week, as inspired by Oh Hello Friend. I've been spending a lot of time over at his apartment lately to avoid the stomach bug that's been going around my house (the plague is over now, thank goodness) so the idea was born out of an expression of thanks, and I decided to include some notes about summer plans I'm excited for (one of them was Renegade, haha) as well as photos from our roadtrip to visit friends in Corpus last October. 
I love making personalized mini-gifts like this, and Danni's notes of encouragement challenged me to experiment with a new form of that, which I completely love! I used a manila folder, random paper scraps, envelopes, and various odds/ends to make this project. Also, the $1 lion stamp from Michael's is my new best friend. Whatev. 

Happy weekending! What's inspiring you to create lately? 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was pretty excited about it. They also had a hot air ballon one. No-brainer.

      Delete

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...