March 22, 2012

This, that, & the other.

Lately I've been obsessed with cut-out dresses. And by lately, I mean for the past year or so. Here are some designs that REALLY make my heart smile.


1/Summerland 2/Vanilla & Lace 3/Burdastyle 4/Vivat Veritas

1. this dress designed by Alexandra Grecco for Summerland. I want to say it came out late spring of last year, something like that. I was actually surprised it was still available, but I'm so glad it is!  

2. the Lydia Dress by Abi of Vanilla and Lace has been on my wishlist for a little while now. Choose from a variety of colors, and she'll tailor the dress to your measurements! You can find it and other lovely handmade garments at her shop

3. this dress by Mari Koppanen. I know, I know...she was part of last week's Thursday post but her work is just so incredible; it's hard NOT to be inspired!

4. this heart cut-out tutorial by Vivat Veritas. So excited to try it! I wonder if it works on old t-shirts...? Haha. 

Oh, and one more thing...it doesn't fit today's theme BUT it's already been out for a week and I'm dying to share! 


5/Brooklyn Tweed


Brooklyn Tweed's spring lookbook is ouuuut! It's kind of silly for me to get excited about this because a) I don't know how to knit, b) they have a very limited collection of crochet patterns available, and c) Texas weather is already too warm for any of these (sad day) but it's inspiring nonetheless! The Oslo scarf was automatically my favorite. One of my goals for 2012 is to relearn knitting basics (for the what, fifth time? Sheesh) and maybe finish one small project. For now though, I'm content to drool over BT's gorgeous knit patterns and yarn collections. Check out a few of their past lookbooks (confession: I still do...all....the...time), you won't be disappointed. 

So, what's inspiring you lately? 

1 comment:

  1. mmm uhdorrable cut dresses. perfect or showing off tattoos <3

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet (: Thanks friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...